Thursday, December 13, 2012

Very little energy and a treadmill run

Happy Thursday everyone!  How did you all do today?  I did much better today than yesterday.  I ate better and yes....I got on the treadmill!  Woohoo!  So here is a run down of everything I ate today

  • Banana
  • Cutie (one of those little oranges)
  • Salad with cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, 1/4 cup of crab meat, 1 tablespoon of real bacon bits and raspberry vinaigrette
  • Humus with pretzel chips (pre-packaged)
  • 5 ounce pork chop
  • Baked potato
  • Steamed Broccoli

During my day I also drank a few things.  I had 1 cup of chai tea with 2 Splenda, 1 liter of Sparkling Arrowhead water with lemon essence (yes essence), a diet RockStar and a Diet Pepsi.  So the RockStar isn't the greatest choice but I was tired yo!  I have been trying to drink more water everyday and honestly it isn't that hard.  I just get lazy and don't want to get up and pour the water!  Ha!

Back to my workout.....I told you all that I was going to get on the treadmill today and I stuck to my word!  Got home and immediately changed in to my workout clothes before I could get involved in anything else.  So my iPad, iPhone and I (yes I'm codependent) went upstairs and got on the treadmill.  I like to watch Netflix while I run on the treadmill.  It helps me zone out, thus making the time go by faster.  I did 3/1 intervals on the treadmill.  It started out as 5.5 speed on the jogging and 3.5 on the walking but by the end I was doing 6.5 speed on the jogging and 3.7 on the walking.  In all I did 4 miles in 45:30.  So roughly an 11:22 min/mile.  Not too bad I suppose but certainly not as fast as I normally do outside. 

So that is my day! I plan on having a Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich (MINT!!) as a reward. They are only a 4 Weight Watchers Points Plus value so it isn't much of a splurge.  Feel free to subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter or Facebook

Happy Thursday and Red Kisses,

Krissy



No comments:

Post a Comment