Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Back in business

I'm baaaack!  Today was a so-so day in terms of diet.  The holiday season has been particularly tough to maintain my self control.  So here is a list of all the food I ate today.

  • Apple Cinnamon oatmeal- 1 packet
That was breakfast.  Started off pretty well right?  Well that was before our office holiday party.  So here is what I ate there.

  • 3 pineapple chunks
  • 1/2 cup macaroni and cheese casserole
  • 1/3 cup 7 layer dip
  • 1.5 oz tortilla chips
  • 1/4 seafood salad
  • 1/3 cup coleslaw
  • baby carrots
  • 2 gingersnap cookies
  • 1 krumkake (norwegian cookie)
The damage wasn't as bad as it could have been.  There was cheesecake and 2 layer chocolate cake.  I sustained my will power some what. 

For dinner I have been told that we are having chicken (grilled), rice (white) and veggies (steamed).  Sounds yummy!  I need to track my points for the day but am afraid to see the total!!!  UGH!

I did get on the treadmill today.  I did 3/1 intervals and went for 3.1 miles.  My pace was slow but it seems as though my treadmill runs are always slower.  I am hoping to get one last long run in before my half marathon on New Year's Eve morning. 

Tomorrow is another day so I will try and stick as close to my Weight Watchers points for the day.  At my weigh in this week I was UP 0.4 pounds.  No it isn't much....and I ate terribly on Saturday but Christmas and New Year's is an awful time to be watching weight.  Did you know the average person gains 6-8 pounds during the holidays?  I WILL NOT be that average person.  I am ok with a pound or two but not 6-8.  That is unacceptable!  Talk to you all tomorrow!

Red Kisses,

Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment