Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's RAGNAR EVE!!!!

Hi everyone!  It is Ragnar Eve!  I am so excited I can barely contain myself!!  My team and I are leaving this afternoon (in just a few hours) to head up to Bellingham.  Hopefully we get some sleep tonight because we have an early AM check in at the start line, 6:30.  I have managed to cram all most of my stuff in to 1 bag, with the exception of my blanket and pillow. 

My bag with my blanket (GO DUCKS!) and PillowPet (it's my daughter's)
 
 
The inside of my bag.  Notice the 2 gallon bags to hold each set of clothes
 
 
So, my bags are packed and I am now just waiting.  While I wait I think I'll make a play list (or two).  I will need all of the encouragement and motivation that I can get!  Most likely we will not get too much sleep so to combat the crazies I have packed Red Bull as well (sugar free of course).
 

And for added sustenance I will be providing deli meat and bananas.  My darling husband went to the store to get those for me while I went for a run the other night. 

 
He bought enough to feed a small army, or a van of 6 hungry Ragnarians!!  As a team we decided we would split up the food we needed and each contribute something different.  I also got some Powerbars for myself. 

So here I am, waiting to leave for an awesome adventure!  I have every intention of posting a post-Ragnar update so hopefully I can recall every awesome moment!!  I will be bringing my camera along and will always have my phone on me....so at the very least there will be those!

Until next time!

Red Kisses,

Krissy


 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment