Saturday, November 10, 2012

Today I don't feel like doing anything.....

Yes, that's right, Bruno Mars was the composer of the soundtrack that is my day today.  I sat around all morning (after sleeping in of course).  Worked on a knit blanket I'm making for my nephew, watched some DVR recordings, ate breakfast, ate lunch, etc.  Pretty lame and immensely boring.  All I wanted today was to sit around in my pj's and eat junk food.  And honestly I almost gave in and ate a candy bar but I reminded myself of my goals and candy certainly wasn't going to get there.  So....after my lunch of Progresso Light New England Clam Chowder (only 100 calories or 2 Weight Watchers points per serving) I forced myself on the treadmill.  I set up my iPad, turned on Netflix and watched a rerun of Gossip Girl.  Yes, I am too old to be watching that but I find it very easy to turn my brain off while I'm watching and it makes the run go by faster.....don't judge me! All in all it was a decent run, for the treadmill.  I wish I had been able to do it outside but Husband is at work and Daughter was here with me. 

So that brings me to my question.  Where do you draw your inspiration from?  What is that one thing that encourages you to lace up those sneakers and get out (up) there?  For me it is the goal of cutting my mile time speed and weight loss will help with that.  I constantly remind myself that I am doing this for ME and to teach my daughter that fitness is fun.  I love that she is interested in running and doing push ups with me and sit ups with me.  Feel free to post your comments so that we all may draw inspiration from one another!

Red kisses,

Krissy 

                                             my inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment