Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving!!!

As with most Americans, Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  Of course I love the togetherness of it and the family time that comes along with the day but mostly I LOVE THE FOOD!!!  In an effort to offset my food intake, I will be running a 5k Turkey Trot.  Anyone else going to be out there running????  A 5k is the perfect distance for the morning of a holiday.  It doesn't take too long, and you can get home, shower, get pretty and head out to family and friends.  So I wish you all well on your Day of Thanks!!  But remember, that 1 day of bad eating will not completely ruin your efforts thus far.  Just eat when you're hungry and stop when you're full.
And remember......

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump.
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious,
May your pies take the prize
And May your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off of your thighs!
-Unknown


Happy Holidays!

Red Kisses!!

Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment